Tuesday 13 July 2010

Two weeks left

I will be going away soon. The little HERS will be coming back and I will be sent to my luxury holiday home at Cayton Carrs. Now I know this is because the Little HERS cannot be near my beautiful fur. This is such  a shame .  My presence amongst THEM could  have really added to their enjoyment . I could have shown them all my special places in the garden.I could have helped them learn to be still and catch birds in a pounce.  I could have led them astray . Little HIMS are in my gang already. I am William to their Ginger and Douglas. Little HERs could have fought it out for Violet Elizabeth.
I am not going to grumble any more. I have already had lots of fun in their Pirate Ship. HE is still fixing it up-looking for a plank to walk and a wheel to turn . I have spent many a night on deck or up the crows nest. I am not joining the Sikhs -that is a cutlass you see beside me.

No comments: