Thursday 9 July 2009

Harfields Again

If you are following me on Twitter , where I am known as Fileysamson you will remember that yesterday THEY took me to Scarborough. I knew it would be somewhere good as SHE said I was going to be a lovely boy with no hint of a lie in HER voice. I can tell. I always know when SHE puts the worming pill in my tuna in jelly.
It was a lovely ride to Scarborough . I didnt make a fuss. I sat and looked at the view-the back of HIS head, the back of HER head, and in the space between; trees, the Chip Factory (lovely smell), a dead football stadium,B and Q and then the road to the LITTLE HIMS house, HIS footclinic and then that Victorian Ironwork which says road to Harfields to me. You might have read my account 'Harfields' in June 2008
I remembered my visit to LOVELY LADY , and hoped she would be there again. And She was. I had a memorable afternoon. I had time to talk to other four footed people called Canines. I behaved well ,I think,and even let her do my Tail. I must say I look very different. I made HER take some pictures to send you Benjamin. I have got some catUGG boots now, as you will see. Three are Grey and one is White.I know you had them first, but they have only just brought them out in my size so I have had to wait to hit the North with my fashion statement.
My tail looks good don't you think? It will be so much easier now going out in the grounds. I will not get told off for coming through the catflap trailing Goosegrass and dead echium leaves. I will be cooler during the Filey season which starts soon. I am so busy showing off at the gate to passing holidaymakers, that I get hot and bothered and have to keep going in my hideouts for a cool down. Now I can maximize the time I take to receive adoration, bon mots and downright envy from families catching sight of my elegant form amongst the Eleagnus and summer bedding.



No comments: