Sunday 31 May 2009

My Pentecost


I have had to hide today . It is not that I don't like Tongues of Fire or Mighty winds but it was just too hot to bear in the garden today. Even at nine o'clock in the morning I was hiding. No one could accuse me of being drunk or anything. I had, its true ,needed some laps of aqua tap, after my breakfast of a tuna and haddock pouch,but my behaviour was at all times above reproach. I am not about to go and join the Full Gospel Business Cats Fellowship or anything . If you don't like the heat , stay out of the kit(ten)chen, my mother always said. It was so very hot. I actually did spend some time thinking about Pentecost. I hope all those people like HER sister managed to read all those CaTTadocia type words in the Acts lesson today. SHE had to read the gospel which was easy. I am more a still small voice type of cat.

No comments: