Monday 25 May 2009

Bank Holiday Monday Munro



SHE has been grumpy with me recently. HE tried to side with her but I sense he is just going along with her to keep HER quiet. I think YOU would see my point of view . I know that when I was with YOU and HIM in Lewes I had great views. I could see the castle. I could see the Downs. I nearly could see Waitrose.
Here there is nothing much to see . I am not allowed to the top of the house to see the view of the sea. I see the garden of course. I like it on top of the Compost Bin Munro. Hope you are reading this James and Clare, or are you too busy bagging at the moment in Mull.
SHE has been grumpy with me because I have been going to the top of things to see the view. Some are very difficult. I have to do foothills first and then short leaps. Others are tricky rather than difficult. I have to cross slippy terrain without benefit of special footwear. Some are simply dangerous and need much planning and forward thinking.
When Ranulph F. got to the top of Everest last week it was not the only piece of mountaineering news, but my exploits were buried . I have retaliated . I now send the unsuspecting world the first pictures of the ascent of Dining Table.


No comments: