Sunday 28 August 2011

My Bank Holiday , and the talk of Geriatrica

Rather a daft name for a Monday off I think. I don't have to do my banking on a Monday anyway, and I certainly dont need a holiday from it. I cant reach the ATM anyway, and have to depend on the care of Significant Others for supplying my needs. 

The upside of this day off with no physical  Bank Openings is that the City of London shuts up for the weekend and so you Dear Master don't have to go to work . I am SO GLAD then that you have come to Filey so see me, spend some time with me, admiring me , talking to me, and discussing my age.  You have worked  out my age . I am 16 Human years Old.

I am all there and half way  back , THEY will tell you. I am still in possession of all my cat faculties, I sleep well, eat well , can get around without the use of a carry, can spot a bird at 20metres, and smell chicken scraps coming out of the fridge even when I am at the bottom of the garden. You don't need to have those indelicate talks about me. 

No comments: