Tuesday 16 August 2011

Did u think I had Gone?

Well I've been back at Kiaora now for 3 whole lovely days after my sojourn at Cayton Carr again. I was a pleasure for them all there  no doubt. I came home looking very brushed and happy. I have stopped whining for food every hour on the hour as it is just not working now I am back with HER (who thinks she should be obeyed). 
That ginger and white excuse for a cat has been trying to poach and encroach whilst I have been away. I know that, as the area around the back door and MY cat flap smells of that expensive Industrial Super Strength stain  and odour remover.

Yesterday we had a DRAMA here.
HE caught a stray mammal and put it in my Cat Box. SHE thought it was a baby mink, but the lovely  pink vet said it was a Ferret. Really SHE should have known that , growing up in the wilds of East Yorkshire. The Drama is over now -so if its yours you know where to go for it.


No comments: