Sunday 26 September 2010

Ingvar Kamprad Elmtaryd Agunnaryd

I bet you didn't know that . SHE likes mnemonics. SHE has some favourite ones like Cats Often sit down carefully perhaps their joints creak. SHE knows that it is a geological time-line mostly done with camels but SHE has substituted Cats.On old olympus,s towering tops a Finn and German viewed some hops is something to do with a frogs head but SHE cant remember what. SHE has no idea what ABC Chimps means , but SHE had to learn it once for something for orders in the Periodic Table so it could be that.
 SHE has always known that pipeline under the ocean is PLUTO and so Ingvar Kamprad Elmtaryd Agunnaryd is a like device. I bet you have it now. IT is the name of my favourite shop.  I know that you BEN , dear Master, love that design shrine and home of tasty meatballs. SHE has only been once , but YOU and your SISTER HER have been lots of times. Now your Other SISTER HER who lives here in the wilds of the North has become a Big Fan. Here is a movie for you.You see why I like it.
I think they will have lots of complaints in Sweden. They are caninophobic. But that's their problem. As long as my species is represented and appreciated in the  CATalogues I feel I can hold my head up high as THEY all discuss SISTER HERS new kitchen , cotton duvet covers and DIME bar dessert.
I am not going to make any useful suggestions. I have heard that the LITTLE HIMS are coming here to the Kiaora house at half term for many days , whilst boxes are unpacked and flatpacks unflatpacked. 

No comments: