Thursday 3 June 2010

Watching for Herring Gulls

SHE spotted me on the RED thing this morning when SHE finally graced HIM and I with HER presence. 
I think it amazed HER that I could actually jump up and look so nonchalant. I expect in HER minds Colour Wheel the juxtaposition of my steely gray  against the red of the moving one pleased HER.

I have a reason for doing everything. I am not a creature of whim and fancy. I am deliberate, calculating  and premeditated in my every move.  I didnt just jump up to make a Calendar picture or a Still life with CAT. I was defending the castle. They will thank me when they realise. I am scaring off the Herring Gull who has been cavorting with another one on  the roof  above the kitchen , and all the time doing it from the Bonnet of the red thing every morning . I don't have to stand up for Myself, for SHE has just spotted the sandy webbed footprints on the bonnet and knows THEY were here first. She now knows I am indispensable.

No comments: