Tuesday 22 June 2010

My Exciting Day

I have been here 2 years now. I have definitely mastered this house, the inhabitants, the neighbours, and the small park in which to lose myself .  
I am very sorry that the really lovely HER from Anchorage has died . She was the best person around to understand how I felt. She was a real feline lover , not just a get on with it sort like HIM and HER here at Kiaora. I will try and be really kind to her Black and White  feline friend and make sure he never gets any Fish as it makes him ill.

A 24' totem pole has today been erected just over the wall from my dwelling. I enjoyed watching it arrive and the ensuing banter, tea break, skill with drill  and pop into slot that went on. Only half a mornings work too. Well done the Workmen of England, you are more skilled than your country's football team.

No comments: