Wednesday 18 June 2008

My very first week in my new home


After the heartache of parting from YOU my beloved master, I have decided to be a brave little man and make the most of my circumstances. SHE pretends to distance herself from me by calling me the cat, but HE always uses my name 'Samson'. Actually SHE has looked at my documents and realises that I was once called Sebastian. I shan't come if SHE calls me by that name , and I am trying to decide whether I will infact come at all ever.

I am playing a game with THEM. I move seamlessly from underneath the sideboard, to by the side of the bathroom radiator , back to the sideboard ,but the niche space , above the floor and then back to the bathroom. THEY are beginning to anticipate my moves and have stopped shaking my bowl every time they have lost me. HE caught me on the table on the sitting room, and told HER. SHE was not pleased.

I am missing YOU and other HIM.

No comments: