Friday 20 June 2008

The catflap


Here are a few pictures for you

I am more myself now. I have not hidden much today. I have been watching the birds from several vantage points. SHE won't let me up on the table to watch, and I have been banned from the downstairs cloakroom as THEY don't want me in there when THEY are in. I have been sitting on those blue leatherette bucket chairs in the dining room where I have an excellent view of the bird feeder on the back fence. Best of all I like to watch from the catflap window at the main BIRD Feeding Station. Have had good sightings today, Bluetits, Goldfinches(including a juvenile), sparrows, lots of Blackbirds(1 Juvenile),scores of Starlings and pigeons (3 kinds). They only have 7 days left before I am let out on an unsuspecting present haven .I miss you and our Lewes adventure playground but think I am going to like this feline forage ground. Love to you and other HIM from your boy by the sea.

No comments: