Tuesday 28 June 2011

What I overheard

I kept hearing my name this morning  so thought I had better hang around. SHE was not talking, it was that Brian Cox again, coming out of the machine. SHE quite likes his voice except when he says jeruwslem in stead of Jerusalem. She always shouts at him to get it right. People speak to her every day out of the machine when SHE sits in the kitchen and eats her breakfast . HE is in the sitting room with the BOX machine  with the  moving pictures. (SHE is hopeful that the BOX one day  will get bigger and thinner) .
So I pricked up my ears at the Samson word and started to listen . It was awful. THEY are going to cut my hair and I am going to push the Church Over by its Pillars. What happens in between is too violent for My Little HIMS to read here.I carried on listening but then it was a Mills and Boon about Ruth, who I don't know, she must live up the road, not at Kiaora.
Phew , it was not me after all, she said .

No comments: