Monday 30 May 2011

Dear Ben -My Bank Holiday

I am asleep on the old church pew in the Dining room.
THEY are waxing lyrical about the rain and checking the level in the water butts with glee. HE is gardening , all kitted out in W's*. SHE is planning the rows of spinach SHE  is going to plant when the sun comes out at 4 o'clock.
Ben I have been looking at the Twitter links to your Etsy info. I am well impressed. Clearly all the things I taught you when I mentored you in Brighton and then London, and more recently on the use of Twitter,   have not  been wasted.I love the bear as a Pirate.
Have you been watching Pirates of the Caribbean ?   SHE watched it , or at least some of it yesterday. Your attention to detail is very good. SHE says to tell you  SHE is pleased your Open Studio days went well.
Have you thought about CATS as well as bears? Love Samson


*wellies and waterproofs

No comments: