Thursday 28 April 2011

I am ready

Dear Ben,
   Much has been going on here. Your sister has been collaborating with HER. They dont know that I've been watching them , but I have

  • They have hidden packets of Cashew nuts and  Bombay Mixture in a bag in the kitchen
  • They have got 4 cartons of Hagen Daz Icecream of the variety White Chocolate and raspberry
  • There are 6 flags  prone on   top of the desk, 5 actually , because I have nicked one  for myself
  • There  are 2 packets of Bunting in the cupboard under the stairs,1 packet of Party plates  with a Union Jack flag design and a plastic table cloth in like manner
  • All the beds upstairs are ready for little HIMS and your sister and her spouse
  • They have got a Radio Times
  • The fridge is full of something called Crudites, oka carrots and celery cut in Julienne strips 

I don't know what's going on but will let you know.
Love Samson

             

No comments: