Thursday 4 November 2010

Of Mice and Little Men

My favourite 


The little HIMS came to see me today. No.1 was so  thrilled with HIS purchase. HE loves me I know.  HE talks about me all the time.

  • May I go and see Samson?
  • Samson likes me doesn't he Mum?
  • May I give  Samson one of his treats?
Today Daughter to THEM and Mother of the little HIMS let No 1 buy me  a gift in the Scarborough Sainsbury place. I didn't exactly jump up and down with joy. Infact I was quite cool. As soon as THEY had gone home, No1 and No 2,  I had a good look. They are a very suitable and welcome present for a superior Cat.
So thank -you very much.
It is the first present I have had since my dear master Ben left me here in the wilds of the North and bought me  two white mice -long since disintegrated. 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was once given a red tartan mouse but I continue to ignore it. It doesnt DO anything but look a wee bit Scottish. SHE may think ,with a surname like hers that she is Scottish but I know that she's a Yorkshire lass. Now I am a true Cheshire cat, so the best present for me is a smile. Meanwhile, I will quietly disappear !
xLove as always x
Phee