Tuesday 16 March 2010

What must you think of me !

Sorry I've not posted  recently.I've just come back from Cayton Carr again.  I'm not going to call it that place any more because it has become a familiar friend. THEY  keep having to go away and leave me. This time it was to a rite of passage occasion.I understand from snatches of THEIR conversation that they managed to do quite a lot at the same time . Thats just THEM .
Well I'm home now. I will help them out by trying to rid THEM of the rat SHE saw on the bird feeder last week. It wont stand a chance . I am already out and about the wild_ thing that I am. 
Did you get the secret message there Ben? Ive had a look at your felt  hairbands , and although I think they are very NOW I dont actually want one.Its bad enough having to wear that yellow/green collar thing with my name and address on.I know you are talented and upbeat but please don't even think of making me one. SHE did the shops last week .  SHE knows that hair adornments are all in again, she also knows that Knitting is the new Macrame, and that everything in Accessorize is all Girly again BUT I AM NOT.I am following you on @ the_big_forest , however.
I am a Rat catcher, a king of espionage listening in to THEIR chat, a Growltiger of a cat.
More hairbands for you.

No comments: