Tuesday 3 November 2009

A suitable place for a cat ?

I have only lived here for 485 days. In my reckless past I explored the neighbourhood, sniffed around, scratched a bit and took notes. Now I have widened my exploits. I am a Twitterer.  I am a Gourmet. I am an Entertainment. Best of all I procrastinate.
Shall I do lists of my Twitter interests? I am lying here in THEIR sitting room thinking about it. Here is my list of the lists
  • best cyberfriends
  • dogs I could relate to
  • THEM and THEIR friends
  • Cultural Interests for Felines
  • Other cats with interesting carers
Shall I think of the food I really like and think about ?
  • Caviar
  • Prawns
  • Steak and Kidney
  •  Dolcellate and Stinking Bishop
Shall  I think of the places in the house and grounds that show me to best advantage when subliminally messaging THEM that I need praise
  • On the sofa
  • On the Wheelie Bin
  • Lying  prone  or supine, both have had the desired effect
  • Looking asleep on the mat , exactly half-way , in front of the Firescreen.
  • On HIS Knee, whilst SHE has the camera.
Or shall I just think. Is the house warm?  Am I a lovely shade of gray?  Is Filey full of old people? Do we need Waitrose?  How many lives does a cat have? Do I want stay here?  Is it a suitable place for a cat?

No comments: