Tuesday 6 January 2009

The cold spell


Benjamin , I am in disgrace again. I am living here in the wilds of the North, where people talk in a peculiar way, wear nothing but North Face and Craghoppers and stupid hats like Sherpas,and I am expected to be one of them. It is far too cold to go out.I have been discreet but I have been found out.I now have to remain in the kitchen at night , and SHE keeps manhandling me and putting outside the back door with a simpering 'be a good boy'. How the mighty are fallen!
At least OLD SHE likes me and understands.

1 comment:

Spruce said...

Samson- you did disgrace yourself and you havent apologised yet. You may have thought it mildly amusing to see HER on her knees in the mansion in the north and then she was joined by another 'know it all' female sniffing carpets . At least it was amusing seeing the strange female trying to standup again!