Friday 5 September 2008

The perfect spot



We had a game this week. SHE put a strange substance in my food and thought I would not notice. What sort of feline does she think I am? I refused to eat it for two days and just toyed with the bowl. I think SHE put the bowl in the white cold box by the door and got out another but identical green bowl or some such ploy. I heard HIM saying to HER it was like the kipper going out every day in some film. We played this game for ages, and eventually I heard HER say I had eaten it all , so SHE must have won. What are wurms , I dont think I know? Perhaps you will let me know Benjamin, so that I have a correct grasp of the situation and not just a worry that SHE is up to no good.


Have been lying around the place a bit this week, all the mind games have done me in.










No comments: