Tuesday 1 July 2008

Private Health care





They came with me , all of them. HER, HIM, DAUGHTER HER and the CHILD. I went in the plastic box again , and got to sit on my own in the back of the car this time. THEY didn't feel they had to sit next to me and hold my paw. Short ride this time , nothing to see but brick houses and back streets. Still, I was spared the HER having to park in a small space again as she got in quite well behind the Dentists. You will now have guessed where I have been. Yes it was fine, Yes I was a good feline, Yes green uniformed SHE thought I was lovely, YES I have to go back and have my teeth done on Thursday. I do not have to go to the Dentist, green uniformed SHE will do it. I think GUS as I'll now call her is rather young , but she knew what she was doing. I chose to be well behaved, it was a wise choice. I will get good treatment, I am worth it I know.

No comments: